Sunday, October 2, 2011

Friday Live

On Friday walked the entire perimeter of the dog park. 150 acres of up, down, and squirrel inhabited before our appointment. Ob showed no signs of "wobblers." He's gotten used to the harness yet command (tug/release) from a choke collar hasn't transferred. I think my right arm measures 5 inches more than it did at the beginning of this week. He still stands in that sloping coyote stance, but has not fallen even on my slippery hardwood floors. When we came home from the vet, he engaged Izabella in play, ate (inhaled) his supper like a horse and took to the couch at 7 PM. He's still on 10 mg of prednisone every other day.

Saturday Ob and Iz watched while I sanded the deck. Exercise, food, play, and activity was moderate.

Sunday Ob and Iz decided to investigate the CT State Fish Hatchery. It wasn't such a good idea. I now have poison ivy on my ankles. The dogs had a great walk, no poison ivy. Oberon looks and acts so much better. Our appointment for another laser treatment is at 10 AM tomorrow. The situation with Oberon is so hopeful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment