Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday, October 6, 2011

ObDobe

Ob cried all the way to our 11:00 appointment. He even reached for me with his giant paw. When we got to South Glastonbury he immediately calmed down and wanted to go see the sheep. We walked along the side of the road littered pleasantly with black walnuts. A very unsteady walk yet he did well. I tripped twice.

Black Walnuts -
The Wild Vegetarian Cookbook
I wonder what it is about sheep that makes Ob so interested and so calm at the same time. Should I get sheep?

Inside he started "zenning" out right after the first needle. Ob is the poster puppy for acupuncture.

Based on his physical exam etc. it was decided to decrease his prednisone to 10mg every 3 days and to continue with laser 2x a week rather than 3x and acupuncture 3x a week.

He's sleeping next to me after inhaling his supper and I am terribly grateful to Dr. Beckett and his wonderful staff for lifting this part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment